- Are you a night owl, with meticulous attention to detail?
- Do you regard yourself as a cleaning fanatic?
- Can you maintain high standards of presentation?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you'd be perfectly placed to join Zoe and her long-serving Nights team at The Goodwood Hotel, as a part time Housekeeping Attendant
You'll be madly passionate about what you do - from making sure the carpets are spotless to getting those showers glistening - it's an obsession for perfection we all share.
You'll ensure all Hotel areas are sparklingly clean and beautifully presented, including guest rooms; the 2 restaurants; health club; and other public areas. You'll also help ensure linen and stock levels are maintained and ultimately be providing guests with an exceptional experience.
In return you'll get to work in a relaxed atmosphere, where you are given the time you need to do your job well. Something you defintely don't get in most chains! You'll also get:
What you'll have:
- Free event tickets to the Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- Free Gym and Health Club membership
- A health cash plan to redeem medical costs and more
- An opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
- Free uniform and parking
- A positive outlook, with a friendly and helpful approach
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of working in a Housekeeping role would be great, but training can be provided
- Own reliable transport due to the rural location of the Hotel
You'll be able to free up your days, with shifts from 10.30pm to 7am, 3 nights out of 7. This is worked on a rota basis so you'll be able to plan in advance.Click the 'apply' button now to join the Nights team.