Are you a qualified Corporate Tax Director/Partner looking for a new challenge?
If so then read on, this Brighton based corporate tax job is a little different. In fact don't just read on, call me for a conversation. To give this justice, it'll take more than the 500 words I can fit into an advert!
Yes it's still Corporate Tax (compliance and advisory) and it's still within an accountancy practice! But believe me when I tell you this firm is going places. They're on a growth and acquisition trail and you could be part of their corporate tax journey.
- A Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) or qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with extensive corporate tax experience
- Current or recent experience in an prominent mid-tier or regional accountancy firm in a Senior Manager, Director or Partner role
- A proven networker, skilled at business development in order to win new business and cross sell services to established clients
- First class communication and presentation skills in this key and client facing role
- Experienced in working with a varied client base ranging from SME's to larger corporates
- An accomplished manager with proven experience with training, development and engagement of a team
The salary advertised has been set by Harvey John and should be viewed as a competitive market rate guide.
Please contact David Waddell at Harvey John to discuss this corporate tax job in more detail.