Working with a top 15 firm who are hiring an Accounts Manager to join their Private Wealth & Estates Group in their Bristol office. This role would suit a qualified candidate with good managerial experience, ideally with private client experience, ready to take the next step up.
The specialist Private Wealth Group is a widely recognised department, closely linked with their London office.
- Should be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Relevant experience as a Manager
- Experience planning and completing assignments
- Dealing directly with private clients is advantageous
- Good general practice background
- Currently supervising and reporting on a team of staff
- Experience managing a portfolio on behalf of a partner is essential
- Knowledge of CCH and Caseware is beneficial
- First class presentation and communication skills
About the Role
- Services provided by the group vary from accounts, tax advice, trusts and advisory project work
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- Supervising staff and training team members on standards
- Working closely with the Partners and Senior Managers
- One off assignments and special work
- Good progression opportunities for the right candidate
Please contact Alice at Harvey John for a confidential conversation and some more information regarding this Accounts Manager opportunity.