Home based role but national coverage - office based in Reading, Berks (1xmonthly visit)
An expanding Cloud SaaS company providing work collaboration and programme management solutions is seeking an additional Business Development Manager to develop new relationships primarily within the NHS and Public Sectors.
Do you have a little black book of primary and secondary care contacts? Want to be paid what your worth?
- Help develop market research and sales delivery campaigns with marketing team
- Identify target and profile prospective customers within the NHS
- Develop and execute effective sales plans to gain potential clients
- Develop long term relationships with prospective clients
- Network, attend exhibitions, events and workshops to develop new business prospects
- Prepare and deliver new business presentations and demonstrations on software to groups
- Prepare business cases, quotations, bids and tenders for prospective clients
- Negotiate contracts and liaise with clients purchasing departments to agree contracts
- Meet and exceed individual and team targets
What do you need?
- Previous new business sales experience to the NHS
- Existing contacts with the NHS
- Previous B2B software sales experience
- Thorough understanding of the NHS sector
- Own vehicle
- Able to work to targets
What's on offer?
- Salary of £50,000
- Commission OTE £80-£100K
- Mileage Allowance
- 25 days holiday