Picture yourself creating dishes with award winning, organic produce from a farm that's literally on the doorstep.
Inside the state of the art kitchen, you'll be cooking nose to tail dishes for a 2 AA Rosette restaurant with a great reputation. There'll be training at our onsite dairy, as well as with John the Master Butcher and Bruce the cheese-maker.
You'll be working alongside Mat and Ben, inspiring the talented brigade of 10 chefs, and making sure that every one of our 80 covers have fabulous food.
What you'll get - (For starters)
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary under our bonus scheme
- Free gym membership and a Health Cash Plan
- Free event tickets to The Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
You'll also get free uniform and staff meals when you're on shift.
Wherever possible, you'll be on a rota of four days on, three days off.What you'll have:
- Experience of working with locally sourced foods
- A strong track record working in a kitchen of a similar level
- Bags of positivity and great leadership skills
To see the food that you could be creating, please click here: Farmer Butcher Chef
You'll be part of a larger team of 50 chefs who work across our Estate. We're committed to being 'Famous for Food'. Goodwood has opportunities that you simply won't get anywhere else..
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply.